F1 2023 - G.P. Nº 4 - AZERBAYÁN

Iniciado por McHouserphy, Abr 23, 2023, 04:33 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

yorch

Cita de: GoVal en Abr 30, 2023, 08:24 PMPor problemas de conexión no he podido ver gran parte de la carrera pero por lo visto no me he perdido mucho, por no decir nada.

Te has perdido lo mejor: una conversación sobre lo mucho que nos gustan a tod@s los ajos  :rofl:

GoVal

En otras cadenas, las declaraciones de Alonso han sido una miaja más extensas  :mosking: :

Fernando Alonso: "I think they got lucky [Ferrari]. The hard tyre had less degradation then expected. We put on the hard tyres when the safety car came, and it was 38 laps to the end. It held on quite okay, then there was some clouds at the end and the track temp dropped.

I think on the medium tyres, the Ferrari's had massive degradation in the first stint. So, in a normal hot race I think they will struggle more. Today, was good for them, but Miami will be a different thing.

The summary of the weekend is that Aston [Martin] had a tricky Baku weekend with the DRS problems, and set-up. We were not that fast in any of the sessions, but still 1 second from the podium, and Ferrari had a perfect weekend.

Pole position for the main race and the sprint race, and a  superfast car. They were one second from the Aston's so we should be happy.

I think we are very aware of the situation of the team. We are in a situation that we didn't expect to be in and we have a lot of talented people back in the factory, but we still a small team compared to the rest. The job everyone has done is extrordinary."

Fernando Alonso says they are second in the constructors championship because everything they do is only think about the team.

https://twitter.com/JunaidSamodien_/status/1652670458183950338

GoVal

Cita de: yorch en Abr 30, 2023, 08:55 PMTe has perdido lo mejor: una conversación sobre lo mucho que nos gustan a tod@s los ajos  :rofl:

:scare: ¡Ostras! pues entonces voy a ver si me pillo una máquina del tiempo sólo para no perderme eso  :mosking: .

No sé a vosotros pero yo no soporto ni los ajos ni la cebolla  :bad: .

Y si en vez de estar pendiente de la carrera habéis estado divirtiéndose hablando de ajos, me dice todo de lo apasionante que ha debido estar el carrerón  :rofl:  :rofl:  :laugh2: .

GoVal

Una prueba del control de Red Bull. Hacen lo que quieren.

Giuliano Duchessa @GiulyDuchessa · 6min

PER 324 km/h in lap 22 (42"6 S2)

PER 324 km/h in lap 44 (42"6 S2)  -40kg

PER 328 km/h (42.2 S2) only in the final laps

Red Bull was clearly able to manage the race pace for 20/25 laps freezing the gap on P3

McHouserphy

Los números de la CARRERA en Bakú :

McHouserphy

McHouserphy

McHouserphy

Gráficas de Carrera :

McHouserphy

Potenciales de VªRª

En esta Russell usó Blandos nuevos para solo 2 vueltas

Lo mismo que en esta con Russell

McHouserphy

Ritmo SS13